- KNEC Diploma in procurement, supplies management, KISM
- Diploma or CIPS qualification
- At least 6 years relevant experience as Senior Procurement /
- Supplies Assistant II Scale 6 or comparable position.
- Registration as member of Kenya Institute of Supplies
- ICT competence.
- Receiving and issuing of stores and preparing reports;
- Maintaining stores records;
- Conducting market research and surveys;
- Drafting annual Procurement plan and periodic and annual supply chain reports; and
- Supervising stores attendants working under him/her.
Method of Application
pplications can only be submitted online through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications shall not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are
encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400