Reports To: Chief Technical Security Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring ICT systems and hardware within the company are safe and secure.
- Maintaining technical security systems,
- Monitor systems, analyze and summarize reports for decision making.
- Ensuring effective functioning of CCTV, Access Control System and all ICT software and hardware security
- Retrieving information and Investigation reports from technical security aspect as and when required.
- Preparing collated reports for the department on daily, weekly, monthly, annual and need basis
- Ensuring identification and prioritization of new security Risks Areas, Cyber Crime, Computer Crime among others.
- Developing and evaluating system acquisition, design, development, maintenance, operation processes, and resulting products in order to verify and validate that each process, activity, and task is performed in accordance with established plans, policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensuring that security issues are recorded in the system and that there is proper use of the system.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Diploma in ICT or equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Proficiency in computer application skills;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?
Click Here to apply