Reports To: Assistant Security Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Ensuring that all incidents and offences against KenGen are investigated in a consistent manner
- Proactively collecting relevant information that can be used to prevent security breaches against KenGen employees, assets and installations
- Facilitating investigations in collaboration with law enforcement agencies on need basis
- Documenting high risk security risk areas in the company and monitoring corrective/preventive measures implementation
- Preparing investigation reports and presenting evidence gathered in a professional and concise manner.
- Investigating all criminal acts, conflict of interest, fraud, theft, embezzlement, inappropriate use of Company resources, and other substantial violations of Company policy.
- Collecting, collating and preserving evidence including documents, exhibits and statements.
- Acquiring statements during investigations on incidents/RTA involving company vehicle fleets and make recommendations
- Drafting Company policies and procedural framework and best practices and other lessons learnt documents from investigative work.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/ Security
- Investigations or Security certifications from government (Military or Police) or international Security Institutions
- Membership to International Security/Investigations bodies (IE American Society for Industrial Security- USA, International Security Management Institute- UK, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners-ACFE, US/CANADA)
- Ability to successfully carry out fraud and forensic Investigation.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Military or Police
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?
Click Here to apply