Reports To: Regulatory & Corporate Services Director
Duties and Responsibilities Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Identifying, planning and coordinating implementation of CSR activities;
- Carrying out stakeholder-mapping and forming stakeholder coordination committees
- Developing and ensuring implementation of the stakeholders’ engagement plan and the Resettlement Action Plans (RAP);
- Coordinating identification and implementation of Community Development Carbon Fund projects
- Reviewing project information and disseminating to stakeholders through appropriate communication channels;
- Establishing appropriate channels for handling stakeholders grievance about company projects;
- Planning, coordinating and reviewing socio-economic baseline study reports for geothermal field exploration and well siting;
- Preparing socioeconomic reports during Strategic Environmental Assessments, ESIAs and Audits.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Assistant Manager, Community Relations for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Served in the grade of Chief Community Relations Officer for a minimum period of five (5) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Social Work, Sociology, Cultural Studies, Anthropology, Development Studies or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Membership to a relevant professional body;
- Certificate in Management course from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- 15 years of relevant experience, 5 of which must be in Management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?
Click Here to apply