An officer appointed to this position will be responsible for ensuring value for money in supply chain processes
- Bachelorís degree in Business, Administration/Commerce/Economics/Procurement/Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Procurement or Chartered Institute of Purchasing in Supply (CIPS)
- Certificate in Management course lasting not less than four weeks from a recognized institution
- Five (5) years of service, or similar experience in a comparable position from a reputable organization
- Consolidate Annual and Revised Procurement Plan
- Consolidate Annual Disposal Plan
- Check all procurement requisitions and ensuring all procurements are as per plan
- Prepare prequalification document
- Prepare statutory reports to PPOA
- Monitor contract management in accordance with terms and conditions of contract
- Perform Monitoring of procurement activities and preparing exceptional reports
- Prepare quarterly performance reports for presentation to the Commission
- Prepare RFP, EOI, Tender documents in consultation with the users
- Evaluate quotations
- Provide Secretariat services to Tender Committee
- Prepare Tender adverts
- Prepare tender/quotations documents
- Participate in the evaluation of tenders
- Undertake reconciliation of records as necessary
- Identify obsolete stores and equipment for disposal
Method of Application
Applicants are advised to visit our website www.landcommission.go.ke for instructions on how to apply. Applicants MUST apply both online and submit hard copies of their application. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that canvassing for these positions will lead to automatic disqualification.
The National Land Commission is an equal opportunity employer; women, people from marginalized areas and Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The applications should reach the office of the Secretary/ CEO, National Land Commission by
31st March, 2020 on/or before 5.00pm.
All Applications should be submitted to:
National Land Commission 1st Ngong Road,
Avenue ACK Garden Annex, 7th Floor,
P.O Box 44417-00100